- The world's tallest man saved some dolphins by shoving his arm down their throats and into their stomachs.
- A Wisconsin man ran over and ate a seven-legged transgendered deer
- The Russian intelligence agency has a Batman logo on the floor
- A new Leisure Suit Larry game will be played with a strap-on Wii remote
- Moths drink the tears of sleeping birds
- Armor for Cats & Mice
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Weird December Review
These are some weird things I saw last month. This isn't a look back at the last year, this is just December. In fact, this pretty much just the last half of December.